Terms and definitions
The Web site http://sinetspark.org/
is a collection of intellectual property items (computer software, databases, web documents, interface graphic design, design features, images etc.) and other information contained in the information system, access to which is provided through the Internet information and communication network by domain names and (or) network addresses, identifying web sites in the Internet.
- The User – an individual person, who uses the Web site, and who has attained the age of full legal capacity.
- The Administration - "Sinet Spark (Iskra)" Charitable Foundation for regional development, OGRN 1201400004453.
1. General provisions
) and the User Agreement (http://sinetspark.org/legalinfo
1) Data, which is automatically transmitted to the Web site during its use by means of software installed on the User's device, including Ip-address, cookie-files, information about the User's browser (or other program, which provides access to the services), technical characteristics of devices and software of the User, date and time of access to the services, requested pages addresses and such other information.
2) Other information about the User, processing of which is stipulated in the User's Agreement.
1.2.The Administration may collect the following categories of personal data about the User during the Web site use:
1) Information, required for receiving services by the User on the Web site.
2) Electronic data (https headers, IP addresses, cookie files, data about browser ID, information about hardware and software);
3) Other information about the User, required for processing in accordance with terms, regulating the Web site use.
1.3. The Administration automatically collects other information about the User's activity during the Web site use (including host IP address, type of the User's operating system, web pages visited by the User, information about the User's browser and such other information), as well as information automatically received when accessing the Web site using cookie files.
1.4. The Administration can receive information about the User's activity on the Web site via services, which keep records of the Web site visits statistics.
2. Purposes of the Users' personal data processing
The Administration processes the User's personal data for certain purposes and only those personal data, which is related to the achievement of such purposes. For example, the Administration processes Personal data for the following purposes:
1) Providing the Users access to the Web site.
2) Improvement of the Web site use.
3) Collection, processing and reporting of statistical data, big data and other investigations based on anonymized data.
3. Terms of the Users' personal data processing and its transfer to third parties
3.1. The Web site stores personal data of the Users in accordance with internal regulations of the Administration.
3.2. Personal information of the User shall be kept confidential.
3.3. The Administration has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
3.3.1. The User has agreed to such actions.
3.3.2. In case of execution of a contract and (or) data processing agreement, when the Administration acts as the personal data controller.
3.3.3. Transfer is required for the Web site use by the User or execution of a particular agreement or contract with the User.
3.3.4.Transfer is required by the Law of the Russian Federation within the procedure, established by the Law.
3.3.6.Transfer of anonymized statistical information for investigation purposes, including marketing and advertising research.
3.3.7. In other cases, as provided for in the Russian Federation legislation.
3.4. Processing of the User's personal data is carried out without limitation as to time in any other way permitted by law, including information systems of personal data with the use of automation facilities or without use of such facilities. Processing of the Users personal data is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
3.5. The Administration shall provide required organizational and technical measures for the User's personal data protection against unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal acts of third parties.
3.6. The Administration and the User shall take all necessary measures for prevention of losses and other negative effects, resulting from the loss or disclosure of personal data.
4. Obligations of the parties
4.1. The User shall be obliged to:
4.2. The User has the right to:
4.2.1. Require from the Administration to provide information, concerning the processing of his personal data upon his request, form and requirements of which are established by the Russian Federation legislation.
4.3. The Administration shall be obliged to:
4.2.3. Provide measures to keep the User's personal data confidential in accordance with the procedure, commonly used to protect of such information in existing business practice.
4.2.4. Block personal data of the corresponding User from the moment of request or inquiry of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for protection of the rights of subjects of personal data during verification period if false information or misconduct is revealed.
5. Liability of the parties
5.1. In case of failure to fulfill his obligations, the Administration shall be held liable for losses incurred by the User caused by unlawful use of personal data in accordance with the Russian Federation legislation.
5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information the Administration shall not be held liable if this confidential information:
5.2.1. Became public before its loss or disclosure.
5.2.2. Was received from the third party before the moment of its receiving by the Administration.
5.2.3. Was disclosed upon the consent of the User.
5.2.4. Was disclosed as the result of illegal acts of third parties.
6. Settlement of disputes
6.1. Before going to courts on disputes arising from relations between the User and the Administration, it shall be binding to the parties to file a claim (a written settlement proposal).
6.2. The claim recipient shall notify the claimant in writing about the results of the claim consideration within 30 calendar days from the date of claim receipt.
6.3. If the parties fail to agree, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
7. Additional terms and conditions
7.5. The Policy is developed and used in accordance with the User Agreement, posted at the following URL: http://sinetspark.org/legalinfo
, as well as with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, legislative and other statutory and regulatory acts of the Russian Federation concerning information technologies, personal data and information.
Revision date: 02.07.2021