According to the organizers of the event, the starting point of the race will be the Tuymaada Stadium. Online registration closes on August 10. To register go here: www.ykt.run. The number of participants is limited. The children's race will be held online.
Every year the number of participants who want to run through the night streets of the city is growing. This year, the Yakut Half Marathon has a new, even more picturesque route. It will be a classic half marathon - a 21.1-kilometer race, a 10.5-kilometer mini marathon, a five-kilometer Fun Run, and a 500-meter children's distance.
Despite the fact that the half marathon will be held without spectators, each participant will get memorable gifts: a jubilee medal, a sports jersey, a T-shirt, a backpack, and gifts from partners.
In conditions of maintaining the risk of the spread of coronavirus infection, the event will be organized in accordance with the action plan agreed with the operational headquarters and the Department of Rospotrebnadzor in Yakutia.
To get the starter kit, you need to show:
- Identity document;
- PCR test 72 hours before opening or QR code of the electronic certificate of vaccination no later than six months before opening;
- Medical certificate of admission to the race.
In order to ensure road safety during the race there will be suspended traffic from 11:30 PM on August 14 to 03:30 AM, August 15:
- ul. Lermontova - from ul. Kirova to ul. Petrovskogo;
- ul. Petrovskogo - from ul. Lermontova to ul. Oyunskogo;
- ul. Oyunskogo - from ul. Petrovskogo to ul. Dezhneva;
- ul. Dezhneva - from ul. Oyunskogo to ul. Kulakovskogo;
- ul. Kulakovskogo str - from ul. Dezhneva to ul. Chernyshevskogo.
The Organizing Committee asks residents and guests of Yakutsk to understand the temporary inconveniences associated with traffic restrictions, as well as plan their route in advance to bypass the streets involved in the event and leave the overlap zone in advance.
The Yakut Half Marathon has been held since 2016 and attracts more and more people every year. You can see how the Yakut Half Marathon 2019 was held by clicking this link.